Am I the only who doesn't love Pandora? I've been listening at work lately just because I'm not allowed to load Spotify onto my computer. I've created a few stations but after weeks of thumbs up and downs...my stations still seem to go off the rails. My 80s metal station plays everything from Tom Petty to the Eagles to Madonna. My trip hop station plays Coldplay, Bon Iver and Depeche Mode. And my 90s grunge station plays Snoop Dogg, Green Day, and The Cure. This one is possibly the worst of them all. The 90s grunge station plays almost everything but 90s grunge. It's like anything that came out in the 90s is fair game. Actually it's more like any singer who has ever listened to a 90s song is fair game. Here's what I don't understand, why are there not more parameters? Why can't I designate a specific set of years to play only? Why can't I choose certain artists to never play? And why is Pandora obsessed with live albums? I don't want live songs. When I want to listen to CCR I don't want to hear some grainy live version from a 1960s cassette recorder. I want the original version. 99% of all live albums suck. I don't my station to become overloaded with them because then 99% of my station would suck. I get that part of Pandora's deal is to get other music exposure...but it becomes too much of a nuisance than what's the point of listening.
I miss the radio. DJs actually knew what they were doing and had a real understanding of what we really wanted to hear.
Here are the 11 Best Creedence Clearwater Revival songs:
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? (Pendulum)
- Fortunate Son (Willy and The Poor Boys)
- Lodi (Green River)
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Cosmo's Factory)
- Who'll Stop the Rain (Cosmo's Factory)
- Down On the Corner (Willy and The Poor Boys)
- Bad Moon Rising (Green River)
- Long As I Can See The Light (Cosmo's Factory)
- Lookin' Out My Back Door (Cosmo's Factory)
- Up Around the Bend (Cosmo's Factory)
- I Put A Spell On You (Creedence Clearwater Revival)