Saturday, November 10, 2007
The 11 Best Rage Against the Machine Songs
"Millionaire writers"...that's a term you've probably heard thrown around in the past few days. "Millionaire writers" are leaving their lavish swimming pools, second homes in Cancun and personal drivers to go and protest the poor struggling studios for more money. If you've turned on the TV over the past few days...this is something you could not avoid.
Well, here are some facts that are missing from that argument. The average salary for a screenwriter is $62 grand a year. Now that's not bad. But it's also not upper class...it's middle class. Now realize half the WGA makes LESS than that every year. All of sudden, these millionaire writers are so millionish anymore.
Friday...Tom Morello and Zac De La Rocha performed at a WGA strike. And when the guys from RATM are taking up your cause...you know you're at least in good company.
Here are the 11 Best Rage Against the Machine Songs:
1. Bulls On Parade (Evil Empire)
2. Killing In The Name Of...(RATM)
3. Guerilla Radio (The Battle Of Los Angeles)
4. Sleep Now In The Fire (The Battle Of Los Angeles)
5. Know Your Enemy (RATM)
6. Bullet in the Head(RATM)
7. Down Rodeo (Evil Empire)
8. Renegades of Funk (Renegades)
9. People of the Sun (Evil Empire)
10. Take The Power Back(RATM)
11. Maggie's Farm (Renegades)
Buy Rage Against The Machine Gear Here!!