Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The 11 Best Songs By Hall & Oates



It's so easy to point fingers. Every list I do...I get some jackass pointing out which song I forgot to include on my list. What these obvious musical genius neglect to say is which song I should remove from my list...or provide their Top 11 instead. What these turkeys don't take into account is that almost every band I do a list for has tons of songs left off the Top 11 that could be arguably included. In fact many people who have tried submit their own lists have right out admitted that it was way harder than they imagined. I don't care if you disagree with my lists...in fact, I encourage it. But the one thing I ask...if you don't like my list...don't tell me which songs should be on the list...give me your top 11. I challenge you.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By Hall & Oates:

1. I Can't Go For That (Private Eyes)
2. You Make My Dreams (Voices)
3. Maneater (H20)
4. Rich Girl (Bigger Than Both of Us)
5. Private Eyes (Private Eyes)
6. Out of Touch (Big Bam Boom)
7. Kiss on My List (Voices)
8. Lady Rain (Abandonned Luncheonette)
9. United State (Voices)
10. It's a Laugh (Along The Red Ledge)
11. She's Gone (Abandonned Luncheonette)

Buy the Bird and the Bee's new Hall & Oates cover album, Interpreting the Masters.

1 comment:

rached said...

There's many missing from this list

"Adult Education" is one of my favorites, plus Hall&Oats live at the Apollo is defiantly one of their finest work, funky sound of moist of their hits specially "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)".

Also "Everytime You Go Away" should be included in the list.