Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The 11 Best Eminem Songs
Not since the California raisins wowed America with their version of "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" has a cartoon character dominated the Billboard charts. Look, I love Eminem...but you can't take the guy seriously. He's as ficitional as Elmer Fudd or Roger Rabbit. One second he's a homophobe racist, the next minute he's farting into the mic on a duet with Elton John, and the next minute he's making one of the most poignant tirades about the Bush administration. He's everything and nothing at the same time. His triumphant return to music (only a mere 2 years) is actually in the form of a Mix-tape compilation. With only 5 Eminem songs, you'd be better off downloading the tracks, creating your own EP rather than pay for the other bloated tracks. Remember the 8 Mile soundtracks? Yeah, it's kinda like the Redux.
As we wait for the new official Eminem full length album (probably next fall)...
Here are the 11 Best Eminem tracks:
1. The Way I Am (The Marshall Mathers LP)
2. Lose Yourself (8 Mile)
3. Criminal (The Marshall Mathers LP)
4. My Dad's Gone Crazy (The Eminem Show)
5. Mosh (Encore)
6. Drug Ballad (The Marshall Mathers LP)
7. Encore (Linkin Park/Jay-Z remix)
8. If I Get Locked Up (DJ Green Lantern Mix-Tape) MP3
9. Rabbit Run (8 Mile)
10. Spend Some Time(Encore)
11. Guilty Conscious (The Slim Shady LP)