Saturday, February 16, 2008
The 11 Best Morcheeba Songs
Cheeseburger in a can. That's right. Now you can buy a Cheeseburger in a can. So many thoughts come to mind. Like, who the hell is the marketing genius behind this one? Who sits around and thinks that in some sort of reality...this is might the one product that the world is screaming for? The only person...or peoples...if you can call them that...that actually might find a Cheeseburger in a can appealing...are college students. And not just any college students. Very very stoned college students. Even then...you're going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel as far a collegiate campus go. Who ever thought of this modern delicacy wonder...good luck.
The 11 Best Morcheeba Songs (the Skye years):
1. Blindfold (The Big Calm)
2. The Music That We Hear (The Big Calm)
3. Trigger Hippie (Who Do You Trust?)
4. Undress Me Now (Charango)
5. What New York Couples Fight About (Charango)
6. Shallow End (Fragments of Freedom)
7. Let Me See (The Big Calm)
8. Crystal Blue Persuasion (Fragments of Freedom)
9. Big Calm (The Big Calm)
10. Howling (Who Do You Trust?)
11. In The Hands Of Gods (Fragments of Freedom)
Morcheeba's new album DIVE DEEP (without true lead vocalist Skye) is available now.