Thursday, February 07, 2008
The 11 Best Axl Rose Solo Songs
What the hell is the deal with the stimulus package? the government wants to give us $600 to go spend. Sounds cool, right? But where the heck are they getting this money? From a tree? From the Russians? From Bill Gates? No...they are getting the money from us. We are giving the government money in the form of taxes, then the government is turning around and giving it back to us. Why even take it in the first place if you're not going to use it?
The theory is to trick us into thinking this is free money...no strings attached so we run out and spend it not realizing this is money we probably actually need...granted, I'm already planning to use my check for an HD TV. Any suggestions?
Why do this? Because the economy is stagnating. And when something is standing in place and not progressing the way it should be...the system needs an adrenaline injection in the arm. The government can't go door-to-door and kick everyone in the ass all the way to the store...so instead, they are bribing them to do it.
Today is Axl Rose's 46th birthday. Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Here are the 11 Best Axl Rose Solo Songs:
1. I Did U No Wrong - Steve Jones and Axl Rose
2. Love is a Bitchslap - Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose
3. Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper and Axl Rose
4. Back in the Saddle - Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose
5. Dead Flowers - Gilby Clarke and Axl Rose
6. Anxious Disease - Outpatience and Axl Rose
7. Salt of the Earth - The Rolling Stones and Axl Rose (live)
8. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty and Axl Rose (live)
9. I Will Not Go Quietly - Don Henley and Axl Rose
10. Bohemian Rhapsody - Elton John and Axl Rose (live)
11. Stuck Inside - Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose