Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The 11 Best R.E.M. Non-Album Instrumental Tracks


In the past I've been better about compiling the B-Sides and Non-Album tracks. But R.E.M.'s career is too expansive. There's too many tracks. And in fact, I don't have them all. So I would feel dishonest about trying to create B-side albums without all the possible tracks available. So I've split the NA tracks into two categories...regular and instrumentals.

If and only if...R.E.M.'s album goes to number one, I'll post the second half with all the regular B-Sides. So you better buy the album. RIGHT HERE.

(BTW, the missing links are tracks I do not have...not sure why...I just never was able to get my hands on them...BUT I have heard them...hence the inclusion.)

The 11 Best R.E.M. Non-Album Instrumental Tracks:

1. Winged Mammal Theme
2. New Orleans Instrumental #2
3. Tricycle
4. Rotary 11
5. Fruity Organ
6. Surfing the Ganges
7. Mandolin Strum
8. Emphysema
9. Last Date
10. 165 Hillcrest
11. 2JN

3 comments:

Jake said...

I've got "Mandolin Strum" and "165 Hillcrest", but don't know how to send them to you, assuming you want them.

Jon L. said...

I have "Last Date" - I can send it to you if you want it.

acompleteunknown said...

If anyone's got the b-sides...I'd love to have them. email me here: musicblogawards@gmail.com