Friday, September 16, 2011

The 11 Best Songs By Girls


So here's a little rundown of my Spotify saga....

First, when I went to sign in Spotify told me that it could not connect to the server for an update.

Then, I went to the website and they told me to download a new update from the site.  So, I downloaded the new update and installed it.  It told me that it could not connect to the server for an update.

I went back the website they said I needed to restart my computer and try re-installing.  I did this...it still told me that it could not connect to the server for an update.

I checked again and it told me that I had firewall problems.  I don't have a firewall...so that was wrong.

Then it told me to try a clean installation, which meant that I completely removed Spotify from my computer and re-install it.  I did that...I still could not connect to the server for an update.

At this point, I'm through trying to get something to work that I'm paying for that should already be working.

So, I decided to cancelled.  So much for that....

Here are the 11 Bests Songs By Girls:

1.  Lust For Life (Album)
2.  Heartbreaker (Broken Dreams Club)
3.  Laura (Album)
4.  Hellhole Ratrace (Album)
5.  Alright (Broken Dreams Club)
6.  Solitude (Hellhole Ratrace)
7.  Morning Light (Album)
8.  Summertime (Album)
9.  Life in San Francisco (Lust For Life)
10.  Big Bad Mean Motherfucker (Album)
11.  Carolina (Broken Dreams Club)

Buy Girls new album, Father Son Holy Ghost...now!!

No comments: