Monday, February 13, 2012

The 11 Best Songs By Whitney Houston


I honestly have to say I was never a fan.  But I did respect her.  The woman could sing.  I also can't deny her impact on music and society.  But because of my lack of knowledge on the subject...I had to call in an expert opinion to give a true fan's perspective.  Thanks to Sonny for the list.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By Whitney Houston:
  1. Step By Step (The Preacher's Wife)
  2. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney)
  3. I Will Always Love You (The Bodyguard)
  4. How Will I Know  (Whitney Houston)
  5. Saving All My Love For You  (Whitney Houston)
  6. I Have Nothing  (The Bodyguard)
  7. Greatest Love Of All (Whitney Houston)
  8. Take Good Care of My Heart  (Whitney Houston)
  9. All The Man I Need (I'm Your Baby Tonight)
  10. Hold Me  (Whitney Houston)
  11. You Give Good Love (Whitney Houston)






2 comments:

forevercametoday said...

Excellent list... And a great shout out!

RIP, Whitney! :-(

dbutler16 said...

Good list, but I think Heartbreak Hotel should be on there.