Friday, August 31, 2012

The 11 Best Song By Minus The Bear



I know I've been bitching about the lack of good music/major releases over 2012.  After the most unlikely reunion of all time (Van Halen) kicked of the year...it's really been downhill as far as marquee releases.  This fall...all that's about to change.  There are so many releases coming out in September that I tried to do a poll for the site but it got too big and the poll wouldn't save.  I cut the poll in half...and it still wouldn't save.  With about 50 big releases coming this month...yes 50...2012 may actually finish with a bang after starting with a whimper.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By Minus The Bear:
  1. Fine + 2pts (They Make Beer Commercials Like This)
  2. Knights (Planet of Ice)
  3. Hold me Down (Omni)
  4. Monkey!!! Knife!!! Fight!!! (Highly Refined Pirates)
  5. My Time (Omni)
  6. Throwing Shapes (Planet of Ice)
  7. Memphis and 53rd (Menos El Oso)
  8. Into The Mirror(Omni)
  9. Get Me Naked 2: Electric Boogiloo (Highly Refined Pirates)
  10. Spritz!!! Spritz!!! (Highly Refined Pirates)
  11. Buying Luck (Planet of Ice)
Buy Minus the Bear's new album, Infinity Overload now!!!

3 comments:

NoRhythmWhiteGuy said...

Um no Lotus? No lyrics but one of the best tracks off Planet of Ice. Obviously opinions differ, but it's one of my favorites.

NoRhythmWhiteGuy said...

Nevermind, I was thinkging of a different song...MY BAD. Lotus is still a good one though.

Yogi Bear said...

Pachuca Sunrise is also one of my favorites.