So Mitt Romney finally picked a running mate. He chose Paul Ryan. Do you know how much I know about Paul Ryan? Almost nothing...except I'm supposed to hate him. That's according the 5,000 Facebook posts I see about him every day. He's anti-abortion, he's anti-poor people, he's anti-gay rights...but he loves Rage Against the Machine. Then Tom Morello came out and wrote a letter bashing Paul Ryan...that somehow disqualifies his taste. I just find it funny how outraged the blogosphere is that the Republican nominee for President picked a Republican running mate. Who else was he going to pick? Hilary Clinton? Michael Jordan? He was going to pick someone conservative. But if you listened to the rabid blog posts it's like he picked the worst Republican to ever run for office. He's even worse that Mitt Romney who was the last worst Presidential candidate to run for office...or Sarah Palin who was the previous worst...you get my drift.
I read a review about the new Darkness album that slammed the new album for being more of the same. They were upset that they didn't branch out and try new styles...like Radiohead. Yes, Radiohead. The Darkness aren't Radiohead. Their groupies don't even shower in the same locker rooms. When it comes to a band like the Darkness the do one thing great...and it's good to see they're sticking to what they do best.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Darkness:
- Is It Just Me? (One Way Ticket To Hell)
- One Way Ticket To Hell...And Back (One Way Ticket To Hell)
- Growing On Me (Permission To Land)
- Dinner Lady Arms (One Way Ticket To Hell)
- Get Your Hands Off My Woman (Permission To Land)
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love (Permission To Land)
- Planning Permission (Love Is Only A Feeling)
- Bald (One Way Ticket To Hell)
- Love Is Only A Feeling (Permission To Land)
- Black Shuck (Permission To Land)
- The Best Of Me (The Best Of Me)
Buy The Darkness' new album, Hot Cakes.