Friday, September 07, 2012

The 11 Best Songs By The Animal Collective


Being cut off from the internet is like being cut off from your feet.  And I mean that literally in a Cary Elwes/Saw kind of way.  Not only is my computer's internet not working...but my cellphone internet capabilities have been turned off.  Not being able to look up obscure trivia is like not be able to get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen for a glass of water.  And to think, people lived like this for thousands of years.  I can't do anything anymore.  I can't find a gas station.  I can't find movie times (I had to buy a newspaper...and I'm not going to even get into how long that took me to find).  I can't play Scramble...I've heard there's a board game...but who would I find to play with me.  Because I have no internet...there's no tracks to upload.  I'm putting this up via a work computer...so don't go telling my boss and I'll reward you all greatly when my internet access returns.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Animal Collective:

  1. Did You See The Words? (Feels)
  2. Bluish (Merriweather Post Pavilion)
  3. Summertime Clothes (Merriweather Post Pavilion)
  4. Banshee Beat (Feels)
  5. What Would I Want? Sky (Fall Be Kind)
  6. My Girls (Merriweather Post Pavilion)
  7. Prospect Hummer (Prospect Hummer)
  8. Peacebone (Strawberry Jam)
  9. Turn Into Something (Feels)
  10. Water Curses (Water Curses)
  11. Kids on Holiday (Sung Tongs)
Buy Animal Collective's new album, Centipede Hz, now!!!


1 comment:

Michael said...

AAAHH!! How terrible! I couldn't get on the internet via my desktop for over a week, while my wife's laptop was perfectly fine. It was a long week of troubleshooting. Best of luck restoring order!