Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The 11 Best Solo Songs By Benjamin Gibbard


I know some troll is going to go all haywire because these songs are not all purely solo songs by Benjamin Gibbard.  It's amazing how loose the rules on the internet are for conduct...but how everyone out there holds websites up to extreme scrutiny.  And not just about facts...about whether our facts abide by their own personal opinions.  Like I'm supposed to make my lists a certain way because some yahoo in Nebraska doesn't like my list of Martin L. Gore songs includes covers.  Like really?  Why does that matter?  It's like the debate.  Binders full of women?  Who cares?  It's funny for like two seconds.  But I've had to spend all day reading stupid Facebook posts making jokes about it.  People need to get lives and obsessing over minutiae.  That said, I'm going to go play some Angry Birds. 

Here are the 11 Best Solo Songs By Benjamin Gibbard:

  1. You Remind Me Of Home (Home with Andrew Kenny)
  2. These Roads Don't Move (One Fast Move Or I'm Gone with Jay Farrar)
  3. Where Our Desolation Lies (Arthur Soundtrack)
  4. California Zephyr (One Fast Move Or I'm Gone with Jay Farrar)
  5. Carolina (Home with Andrew Kenny)
  6. One Fast Move Or I'm Gone (One Fast Move Or I'm Gone with Jay Farrar)
  7. When The Sun Goes Down (Arthur Soundtrack)
  8. All In One (One Fast Move Or I'm Gone with Jay Farrar)
  9. Indian Summer (Kurt Cobain About A Son)
  10. Farmer Chords (Home with Andrew Kenny)
  11. Train Song with Feist (Dark Was The Night)
Buy Benjamin Gibbard's solo album, Former Lives...now!!

No comments: