Wednesday, June 04, 2014

The 11 Best Songs By Led Zeppelin

 It's summer time and there's nothing I want to do more than be outside than be inside writing blog posts.  But with a lot of great music rolling out over the next few months, not to mention some hidden gems I've overlooked...I'm going to keep up the lists but with a lot less fanfare.  Instead of a long intro, you'll likely get a more condensed fun facts...which were well-received in my book.  More lists, less talk!
Led Zeppelin Fun Fact: Led Zeppelin I took 35 hours to record, produce and mix.
Have a great summer.
Here are the 11 Best Led Zeppelin Songs:
  1. Over The Hills And Far Away (Houses of the Holy)
  2. Stairway To Heaven (IV)
  3. Tangerine (III)
  4. All Of My Love (In Through The Out Door)
  5. Rock & Roll (IV)
  6. The Rover (Physical Graffitti)
  7. Fool In The Rain (In Through The Out Door)
  8. Communication Breakdown (I)
  9. Immigrant Song (III)
  10. Ramble On (II)
  11. Dazed And Confused (I)
BTW...it's Zeppelin...so really, every song is fucking amazing.

No comments: