Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The 11 Best Artists Who Owe Their Careers to Dr. Dre



I raced in my first triathlon this weekend. I'm a fairly good swimmer and managed to place in the top 10% of the competitors for the swim. I started happy...I'm new to the sport and I'm already making waves (pun intended). But then, I hit the bike section. I sucked it hard. And it wasn't my fault. I had a crappy bike. I was being passed by guys who weighed 300-pounds. And that's not a clever euphemism...there was a gigantic fat guy in the race who "bolted" by me like Krispy Kreme was giving away free jelly-filled pastries. I can't believe a bike could make that big of a difference. The fat guy's bike was wobbling from his intense weight...but he was still faster than me.

Both the swim and the run are almost purely based on the competitor's abilities. But the bike section has nothing to do with talent...but who has the most expensive bike. It just goes to show, you can't accomplish anything in life on your own. You always need help. And the richer the help...the better your chances.

The 11 Best Artists Who Owe Their Careers to Dr. Dre:

1. N.W.A.
2. Snoop dogg
3. Eminem
4. Ice Cube
5. Eazy-E
6. 50 Cent
7. The Game
8. Nate Dogg
9. Warren G
10. Blackstreet
11. D.O.C.

Buy The Game's new album, L.A.X.

No comments: