- There are 111 lists - where most books go to 100 ours does them 11 better and goes to 111.
- It features many good artists including: Arctic Monkeys, Beck, The National, Wilco, and Radiohead
- It features many bad (ass) artists including: The Black Keys, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and the Foo Fighters
- It features unknown artists including: The Dirtbombs, Jay Reatard, Assemblage 23, Mr. Lif, and the Great Lake Swimmers
- It cost less money ($12.95) than a concert ticket and it lasts longer
- Reading makes you smarter. This book will make you 111 times smarter.
- It makes for a great Christmas gift and a belated Hanukkah gift for all your Jewish friends
- It is proven to kill flies if you hit them hard enough with it
- It is a great conversation starter for a boring New Year's party (or any party for that matter)
- It is the perfect guide for making a '00s playlist for a '00s-themed party.
- There's a secret ending just like in the Marvel movies which hints at a bigger story. Sorta.
Thursday, December 05, 2013
The 11 Best Reasons To Buy The 111 Best Lists of the 2000s
It's been one week since the release of our first book and the reception has been incredibly unexpected. I thank everyone who has purchased the book...and am giving the stink eye to everyone who has not. If you haven't picked up a copy yet...here are some amazing points at why you should.
The 11 Best Reasons to Buy The 111 Best Music Lists of the 2000s:
Buy The 111 Best Music Lists of the 2000s...now!!!