- Evening / Morning (I Had The Blues)
- Cancel On Me (I Had The Blues)
- What If (I Had The Blues)
- Shuffle (A Different Kind of Fix)
- Bad Timing (A Different Kind of Fix)
- Dust On The Ground (I Had The Blues)
- Lights Out, Words Gone (A Different Kind of Fix)
- Beggars (A Different Kind of Fix)
- My God (Flaws)
- Take The Right One (A Different Kind of Fix)
- Dust On the Ground (Flaws)
Thursday, February 06, 2014
The 11 Best Songs By The Bombay Bicycle Club
There's been quite an uproar over the Red Hot Chili Peppers performance at the Super Bowl...or as Axl Rose puts it, the world largest karaoke! Though most people aren't upset that the RHCP played second fiddle to Bruno Mars, they're more upset that the Chili Peppers were fake playing their instruments while mimicking along to pre-recorded audio. It wasn't a live performance, it was a dance number. You can't blame the NFL for being a little cautious. It was Janet Jackson's notorious nip slip at the Super Bowl half time show that changed TV decency until Miley Bieber came along. And the Chili Peppers, they're the band known for wearing their socks on their penises and walking around in the street. Penis socks = pre-recorded audio. Despite the fair sense of worry, does it make it right that the Chili Peppers faked it? Was it a real performance?
Let's put it in perspective. What if the Super Bowl was pre-recorded? What if the game was pre-determined? What if the Super Bowl winner was decided ahead of time and the teams just pretended to play the game? Would the game still be worth watching? Would you care if your team won? Or would you leave your Super Bowl party early to make it home to beat the traffic?
Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Bombay Bicycle Club:
Buy Bombay Bicycle Club's new album, So Long, See You Tomorrow...now!