Friday, July 11, 2008

The 11 Best Beck albums:


Sorry for the delay in returning...after having my second daughter...I was in a bad car accident, wrecking my car...but luckily no injuries. I was rear-ended by some a-hole with no insurance, now i have to spend the better part of my time fixing the situation. When all i want to do is spend time with my kid.

That said...I want to pop in with a quick list and a promise of more Beck goodness to come.

The 11 Best Beck albums:

1. Sea Change
2. Odelay
3. Midnight Vultures
4. Guero
5. Mutations
6. The Information
7. One Foot In The Grave
8. Mellow Gold
9. Stereopathic Soulmanure
10. A Western Field
11. Golden Feelings

2 comments:

Chris said...

that really sucks. my friend recently got in an accident and was hit in the side by someone who had no insurrance and no license. just a permit and an older sibling to watch over her. oh, and she couldn't speak english very well. and the cop sent them on their way without a ticket or anything.

congrats on the new girl.

good luck with the bad.

Jonathan said...

Congratulations on the baby.