Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Daughters's 11 Favorite Songs


My daughter turns 3 this week. Here are her favorite songs:


1. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac (has the whole song memorized)

2. ABC - The Jackson 5 (thinks Michael Jackson is just a little boy)

3. Lolly, Lolly, Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here - Schoolhouse Rock (timeless songs)

4. I'm Mr. Heat Miser - The Heat Miser (even though she's jewish...she loves the xmas songs)

5. I'm Mr. Snow Miser - The Snow Miser

6. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

7. Interjections - Schoolhouse Rock

8. 5 Lil Ducks (live) - Trout Fishing In America

9. Class of 3000 Theme Song - Andre 3000 (the whole album is sorta avant guarde jazz/rap fusion...and she digs it)

10. All Apologies - Nirvana (she likes the "yeah, yeah, yeah" part)

11. When I Get To 11 - The Terrible Twos (Best post-Get-Up Kids release)

No comments: