Thursday, September 10, 2009

The 11 Best Songs By The Beatles

Do I dare? What's the worst that could happen?

And yeah...I'm not stupid. No MP3s on this one.

The 11 Best Songs By The Beatles:

1. Day in the Life (Sgt. Peppers)
2. Let It Be (Let It Be)
3. Revolution (fast version) (Non-Album)
4. Yesterday (Help!)
5. Something (Abbey Road)
6. Hey Jude (Non-Album)
7. Help! (Help!)
8. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles)
9. A Hard Day's Night (A Hard Day's Night)
10. For No One (Revolver)
11. I Am the Walrus (Magical Mystery Tour)

Buy the Beatles' Rock Band and Remasters now!

3 comments:

Dane said...

Yeah, that is a fair list... how can anyone really go wrong with a list of best Beatles songs? Mine would personally include Eleanor Rigby and one more from Sgt. Pepper's.

Still, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a Beatles fan who takes big issue with your list. You even included the better versions of "Hey Jude" and "Revolution" as well as For No One.

me:) said...

Well, i agree its not bad. I would include maybe, I'm only sleeping, Michelle,In My Life, and P.S. I love You. A list of 11 is really too short :)

dbutler16 said...

It's a good list, though I think Walrus is a bit overrated, or at least there are other Beatles songs I like better. I'd have a tough time coming up with this list myself, but I might put Here, There and Everywhere, Back in the USSR, Getting Better, Elanor Rigby, Day Tripper, Dear Prudence, and If I Fell in there somewhere, though I'm not sure which songs I'd get rid of!