Friday, November 13, 2009

The Unknown: Weezer's Black & White Album (Disc Black)


I know no ever reads this stuff...but I'm hoping today I'm wrong. What I've posted today is disc one of a 2-disc compilation. In order to get disc 2...I need all my readers to go out and support the artists. As much as I love blogging...it's not free. It's costly to host the files and have my own domain....just turn on all you audiofiles to great new music. So below is a link to a bunch of great albums for only $5. I get pennies for any album you buy...but those pennies add up...and allow me to keep going.

So think of it this way...for $5.00...you get a great album...plus a whole other album of Weezer goodness. You can't beat that deal with a stick. Happy shopping.
I'll decide by Monday the verdict!
Here is Weezer's Black & White Album (Disc Black):
3. 367
11. Running Man

Buy Weezer's new album...if you haven't already. It's called RADITUDE!!!

3 comments:

kayaker said...

THANKS FOR THIS POST. I LOOKED AT THE 50 ALBUMS AND DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I NEEDED. THE CLASH LIVE IS A GREAT DEAL, BUT I ALREADY HAVE IT. WISH I COULD HELP AND I HOPE OTHERS ARE MORE GENEROUS THAN MYSELF. I LISTENED TO THE NEW WEEZER AND DIDN'T REALLY LIKE IT, BUT MAYBE EVERYONE ELSE WILL. THANKS FOR YOUR SITE. TAKE IT EZ, PAT

chudleycannonfodder said...

Are the songs just quicktime videos or are they downloadable? (do you mind if they are downloaded?)

Duncan Wick said...

the links are down :(