Thursday, April 07, 2011

The 11 Best Songs By The Raveonettes



I don't know how many time I have to talk about this.  Why does the music industry constantly cock their weapon and shoot themselves deliberately in the foot...then while they writhe around on the ground in pain, they blame illegally downloading for making them do it?

Two weeks ago I ordered the new Soundgarden on CD.  I ordered it from the band's website because it came with a bonus EP.  I'm a sucker for the bonus EP.  I ordered it on March 24th.  It didn't get processed until March 29th.  It was supposed to reach me in 5-8 business days.  I've now been waiting two weeks.  If you want to keep people  buying music...STOP MAKING IT SO HARD FOR US TO DO IT. I never order CDs online for this exact reason.  It takes two freaking weeks to get my music.  How in the world is this better than a music store?  

A new Raveonettes is out this week...what that has to do with Soundgarden...well, isn't it obvious?

Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Raveonettes:

1.  Sleepwalking (Pretty in Black)
2.  The Great Love Sound (Chain Gang Of Love)
3.  Breaking Into Cars (In and Out Of Control)
4.  Somewhere in Texas (Pretty in Black)
5.  Do You Believer Her (Whip It On)
6.  Gone Forever (In and Out Of Control) 
7.  Lust (Lust Lust Lust) 
8.  Let's Rave On (Chain Gang Of Love) 
9.  Echoes (In and Out Of Control) 
10.  You Want The Candy (Lust Lust Lust) 
11.  New York Was Great (Chain Gang Of Love)

Buy the Raveonettes new album, Raven in the Grave ...now!!!

No comments: