Wednesday, June 16, 2010
The 11 Best Songs By The Gaslight Anthem
Today, I have the lucky honor of going to E3. The massive video game convention where you get to walk around and do nothing but play video games. And it's not just a few panels here and there. There are thousands of panels. Thousands of new games. All unreleased.
I'd write more...but the more time I spend here...the less time I get to spend there.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Gaslight Anthem:
1. The Patient Ferris Wheel (The '59 Sound)
2. We're Getting A Divorce, You Keep The Diner (Sink or Swim)
3. The '59 Sound (The '59 Sound)
4. I Coul'da Been A Contender (Sink or Swim)
5. Boomboxes and Dictionaries (Sink or Swim)
6. Old White Lincoln (The '59 Sound)
7. Drive (Sink or Swim)
8. Great Expectations (The '59 Sound)
9. Here's Looking At You, Kid (The '59 Sound)
10. Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis? (Senor and the Queen)
11. I'da Called You Woody, Joe (Sink or Swim)
Buy The Gaaslight Anthem's new album, American Slang...now!!!