Monday, September 13, 2010

The Unknown: Weezer - Schrutitude


Here's my time of the month to be a dick.  I get to lecture you about how nothing in this life is free.  Well, mostly.  It costs me money to keep the blog going.  So I ask you, my loyal readers (all 3 of you) to take a look in my MP3 store.  I always update my store with $5 albums.  Some great one from 2010 this month:  Ted Leo, BT, Nada Surf, School of Seven Bells, Delphic, and Band of Horses.  A good way to catch up on some good tunes for cheap.   And in return, I'm giving you this tremendous Weezer album.  Okay, tremendous is a bit of a reach...but...



Check out Weezer's new album Hurley...some great tunes on there. 


Here is Weezer - Schrutitude:

1.  Get Some
2.  Run Over By A Truck
3.  The Prettiest Girl
4.  The Underdogs
5.  I Woke Up In Love This Morning
6.  Turn Me Round
7.  Story of My Life
8.  Kids Poker Face
9.  Should I Stay Or Should I Go
10.  I Hear Bells
11.  Cold Dark World (Rivers)
12.  You Won't Get With Me Tonight

Buy Weezer's new album, Hurley...out right now!!

2 comments:

kayaker said...

THANKS FOR THE GREAT LIVE CLASH COVER AND ALL YOUR OTHER POSTS. TAKE IT EZ, PAT

Duncan Wick said...

I don't really get it. I mean it's awesome that you offer the stuff here, but what are these?
The Purple Album?
The Black&WHite Album?
Schrutitide?

They all sound like Weezer-Recordname-Rip-Offs and when I type them into Google I only get back to you. There is a purple demo and unofficial black album but that's it.
I'd just like to know what these are. Are they compilations of b-sides that you made or something?
Thanks again