Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The 11 Best Beastie Boys Songs of the 80s


This week will be all about the BBoys...even with Obama's big news.  It's time for our favorite jewish new york rappers to bring a little bit of life back to the party.  There's so many lists I want to do for this band.  Narrowing it down was practically impossible.  Best songs, best songs by decade, best instrumentals, best punk songs, best videos, best b-sides, best unreleased...the Beasties make a hard choice still fun.

I'm sure I can't go wrong with this one (and I'm sure you'll tell me if I did)...and we'll see what the rest of the week brings.

Here are the 11 Best Beastie Boys Songs of the 80s:

1.  No Sleep Til Brooklyn (License To Ill)
2.  Sounds Of Science (Paul's Boutique)
3.  Shadrach (Paul's Boutique)
4.  Shake Your Rump (Paul's Boutique)
5.  Fight For Your Right To Party (License To Ill)
6.  Time To Get Ill  (License To Ill)
7.  Paul Revere (License To Ill)
8.  Hey Ladies (Paul's Boutique)
9.  Rock Hard (Non- album Single)
10.  Egg Man (Paul's Boutique)
11.  B-Boy Bouillabaissie (Paul's Boutique)

Buy The Beastie Boys new album, Hot Sauce Committee Part 2...now!!!

1 comment:

SteveA said...

I definitely agree with #1 but I'd put Paul Revere at #2! Awesome list though!