Thursday, May 19, 2011

The 11 Best Songs By The Elected


Today at work the TV was on behind me.  I was loosely listening while doing my real work.  I heard a singer come on the TV.  It sounded like they were talking about American Idol.  But the singer on the TV sounded like a joke...like it was someone spoofing an American Idol singer.  And I wasn't the only one in the room thinking that.  In fact, it was a finalist for American Idol.  It was the country guy.  He was horrible.  I don't even get American Idol anymore.  It just pisses me off that this is what passes for music today.

I heard Beavis and Butthead are returning this fall.  Hopefully it's not too late, maybe they can actually save this generation.

Here Are the 11 Best Songs By The Elected:

1.  Not Going Home (Sun, Sun, Sun)
2.  7th September 2003 (Me First)
3.  Would You Come With Me (Sun, Sun, Sun)
4.  Greetings In Braille (Me First)
5.  It Was Love (Sun, Sun, Sun)
6.  Sun, Sun, Sun (Sun, Sun, Sun)
7.  Waves (Me First)
8.  My Baby's A Dick (Me First)
9.  Desiree (Sun, Sun, Sun)
10.  San Francisco Via Chicago Blues (Lagniappe)
11.  The Bank and Trust (Sun, Sun, Sun)

Buy The Elected's new album, Bury Me In My Rings, now!!!

No comments: