Friday, January 27, 2012

Free Music Fridays: Paper Bag Records Sessions



Wilco played in LA this week and I missed it.  Here's the worst part...I didn't even know they were playing.  There was a time where I went to see 3-4 concerts a week.  Now if I see that many a year...it was a good year.  Part of having kids and working all the time, you give up certain things.  Concerts seemed to be one of the first things to go.  But now my kids are getting old enough that soon I'll start taking them to shows.  Thankfully the internet has at least kept me up-to-date with all the new music out there, so when it is time to go to the shows with them...I'll be caught up with all the fresh young bands.

Get the sessions here for free!!
http://paperbagrecords.com/downloads/the-paper-bag-sessions


1 comment:

mgood27 said...

Check out http://losangeles.ohmyrockness.com/
It will help you keep up with shows, it certainly helps me. And there is free show tab that is great for people when money is tight