Friday, April 26, 2013

The 11 Best Songs By Har Mar Superstar



I've been looking for a full-time job for the past couple of months.  It's brutal out there.  I've rewritten my resume about 100 times and contacted every person I've ever known and some that I don't know.  I don't advise the latter. I keep telling myself that it's just tough out there and I have to work extra hard to get a good job.  I'm up for it.  No job's worth getting unless you have to struggle to get it.  I went for a run after a day of applying.  As I came to a stop at a red light, there was another guy standing there, too.  He had about 70% of his teeth and still hadn't figured out how to use a bath.  He was having an argument with himself about what was better, Star Trek or doughnuts.  I am not making this up.  And he was getting himself riled up.  I think doughnuts were winning and he wasn't happy about it.  Here's the kicker to the story.  He was wearing a 7-Eleven t-shirt...because he works there.  This guy has a job and I don't.  I'm not bitter...but if this guy set the bar I need to brush up on my pastry treats.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By Har Mar Superstar:
  1. DUI (The Handler)
  2. Cut Me Up (The Handler)
  3. Body Request (The Handler)
  4. Dope, Man (Dark Touches)
  5. Transit (The Handler)
  6. EZ Pass (You Can Feel Me)
  7. Girls Only (Dark Touches)
  8. Almond Joy (Dark Touches)
  9. Tall Boy (Dark Touches)
  10. Never My Love (Whip It)
  11. Cry 4 Help (Har Mar Superstar)
Buy Har Mar Superstar's new album, Bye Bye 17 now!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was going through the list of artists that you've posted about and I saw that you had no posts about The Kinks. I don't care if it's them being good or bad (though I do really like them!), I was wondering if you could make a post about them? Thanks!

acompleteunknown said...

I am a fan of the Kinks. I try to do lists when a new album comes out by that band or a solo disc by an associated band member. Hopefully we might get a new Ray Davies album and I'll be sure to make one.