Thursday, October 04, 2007

The 11 Best Bruce Springsteen Songs



BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEE!!!!!!

The Best Bruce Springsteen Songs

1. Born To Run (Born To Run)
2. Dancing In The Dark (Born in the USA)
3. American Skin (Live in NYC)
4. Thunder Road (Born To Run)
5. Lost in the Flood (Greetings From Ashbury Park, NJ)
6. Brilliant Disguise (Tunnel of Love)
7. I'm On Fire (Born in the USA)
8. Atlantic City (Nebraska)
9. My City of Ruin (The Rising)
10. Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia Soundtrack)
11. Roslita (The Wild, The Innocent)

New Bruce Springsteen CD in stores this week. It's called Magic. And believe it or not, it can actually do Magic. I swear...I've seen people buy the CD and then just up and disappear. It's crazy.

Buy it here, here and here...all for under $9...that's cheaper than lunch and will last longer!!

And due to popular...and sometimes harassing emails...I'll post part 2 to the Foo Fighters this weekend.

1 comment:

Allen Lulu said...

Really? Streets of Philadelphia? Over Point Blank? Or Reason to Believe? Or For You? Or....well....anything else?
Hmm.....well, there's no accounting for taste.

Keep it up! You get to hear the concert yet? Bleedin' out has it for download. Band sounds great and they dust off a VERY old chestnut. One that I never thought I would hear live in my adult life.