Recently, Christopher Clemons of the Seattle Seahawks said that any NFL player who comes out and reveals that his is gay...that would be considered a selfish act. This reminds me of a story from my childhood...
When I was in high school, one of my classmates noticed that I was listening to Depeche Mode on my walkman and teased me for being gay because I liked Depeche Mode. Unfortunately for him, I wasn't gay. His rationale was that everyone in the group Depeche Mode was gay...so therefore if I listened to them...then I was gay by association. He teased me while wearing a Judas Priest t-shirt. Recently, I heard through the grapevine that he's come out of the closet. Exactly.
The 11 Best Songs By Depeche Mode of the 00s:
- Precious (Playing The Angel)
- In Sympathy (Sounds of the Universe)
- Martyr (Best Of)
- Suffer Well (Playing The Angel)
- Lillian (Playing The Angel)
- Light (Sounds of the Universe Deluxe Edition)
- Fragile Tension (Sounds of the Universe)
- Free (Precious Single)
- Dream On (Exciter)
- John The Revelator (Playing The Angel)
- Perfect (Sounds of the Universe)