Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The 11 Best Songs By Grizzly Bear


According to everyone, Grizzly Bear's new album, Veckatimest, is the best album of 2009. And when I mean everyone...I mean my one of my friend's who has heard a couple songs on the album...another friend who has a friend who heard the album at a party...and one internet blogger review. Sure, if I was basing my claim on one of these sources...that would just be silly. But if you pool all three sources together...then that's a definitive consensus.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By Grizzly Bear:
1. On a Neck, On a Spit (Yellow House)
2. Don't Ask (Horn of Plenty)
3. This Song (Horn of Plenty)
4. Knife (Yellow House)
5. Deep Blue Sea (Dark Was The Night)
6. Plans (Yellow House)
7. Disappearing Act (Horn of Plenty)
8. A Leader Always Carries a Big Stick (Sorry For The Delay)
9. Merge (Horn of Plenty)
10. Easier (Yellow House)
11. He Hit Me (Friend)
Buy Grizzly Bear's new album, Veckatimest. It's only $3.99. For the best album of the year...that's a steal!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I kind of stumbled upon this article, I really like Grizzly bear and I thought I'd just say this is seriously a perfect list, the article was sick too.
Thanks for posting it.

Jessica said...

Ohhh While You Wait for the Others is not on the list?? Fooo shammee....they just have too many great songs :)

Jessica said...

What? Where is While You Wait for the Others? I love that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvB3Q8sbSw

honest&modest said...

I love Two Weeks to be perfectly honest.