Wednesday, May 19, 2010
The 11 Bad Religion Songs of the 00s
When people talk about bands who survive the test of time, rarely is Bad Religion mentioned. With 4 of the 5 original members still in the band. That's unheard of. But 30 years in, the band is still cranking out much anticipated music. It's a band that doesn't get the respect it deserves. To thank its fans for 30 years of loyalty...the band is giving away a free live album celebrating their 30 years of music.
Go here to get the live album for free.
To celebrate the band celebrating...I've come up with a list of the past decade salute to BR. Sure, the music doesn't match the 80s BR or even the early 90s material. But it's much better than the late 90s output and shows that the band still has creative juice left in them.
Here are the 11 Best Bad Religion Songs of the 00s:
1. The Defense (Process of Belief)
2. Heroes & Martyrs (New Maps of Hell)
3. Broken (Process of Belief)
4. God's Love (The Empire Strikes First)
5. Ephiphany (Process of Belief)
6. New Dark Ages (New Maps of Hell)
7. The Empire Strikes First (The Empire Strikes First)
8. Sorrow (Process of Belief)
9. Won't Somebody (acoustic) (New Maps of Hell)
10. Los Angeles Is Burning (The Empire Strikes First)
11. The Grand Delusion (New Maps of Hell)
Get Bad Religion's new album, 30 Years Live for FREE!!