Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Unknown: Soundgarden - Motorvision 92


Usually I don't pay mind to live albums.  Even those I do pick up get listened to one time then sit on the shelf.  Very rarely does an album slip through that's worth even mentioning.  The new Soundgarden sounds promising.  It's not a new album of the reunited band...which could have still been cool.  But hearing SG in their prime definitely is tempting.  I've saw them play in the early 90s...and they were insanely good.  In fact, they were easily the best live band of that era.  Better than Pearl Jam.  Better than Nirvana.  Even better than Hootie and the Blowfish.

This is one of my favorite performances by them.  Proof that they were one of the elites.

I'm posting this selfishly since I don't have all the songs.  I'm hoping someone out there can fill in the gaps.

Here is Soundgarden's Motorvision '92:

1.  Searching With My Good Eye Closed
2.  Rusty Cage
3.  Outshined
4.  Little Joe
5.  Mind Riot
6.  Room A Thousand Years Wide
7.  Jesus Christ Pose
8.  Slaves & Bulldozers

Buy Soundgarden's new live album, Live on I-5

No comments: