Wednesday, November 16, 2011
The 11 Best Moby Remixes of the Past Decade
Why does everyone think that Tim Tebow is such a douche?
What has the guy done really except be an uber outspoken Christian? Sure you could fault him for being outspoken. Or a Christian...but is anything that he's saying really that awful...or just annoying? The guy goes to foreign countries and builds houses for poor people. How does that make him a douche? He plays his own style of football...wins games...yet we hate him. Why? I have no idea...but the guy really is just a douche. I think some people are just douches. No matter what they do...they are just annoying. Tebow will never escape being a douche...and I can say that cause I have to root for him every weekend as a Bronco fan. So far...that's been pretty damn fun.
The 11 Best Moby Remixes of the Past Decade:
1. Wait For Me (Laidback Luke Remix)
2. Mistake (Funkagenda Remix)
3. Walk With Me (Carl Cox Remix)
4. Disco Lies (Freemasons Club Mix)
5. Lift Me Up (Superdiscount Mix)
6. One Time We Lived (Kap Bambino Remix)
7. Ooh Yeah (Kris Menace Remix)
8. Beautiful (Fuck Me I'm Famous Mix)
9. Mistake (Yuksek Remix)
10. I Love To Move In Here (Holy Ghost! Remix)
11. Slipping Away (Focus People That Slip Remix)
Buy Moby's new deluxe edition of Destroyed...now! Basically it's a whole new album! Worth it.